Exchange - General Settings
The basic settings for access to the MediaGateway will be set here.
Enter a Connection name.
Under this name, you will
later select the connection in applications.
A fundamental requirement for successful access to the Exchange server
is the completed installation of the MediaGateway.
Next, enter the MediaGateway connection data –
and Time zone
of the server.
will activate the encrypted transfer of
data to the MediaGateway. This option is recommended if Intrexx and Intrexx
MediaGateway are installed on different servers.
By default, the MediaGateway will use port 8087 for connections, as
well as port 9087 for SSL encrypted connections. Changing these ports
may be necessary if, for example, they are already in use by other
applications or they have been blocked by a firewall. In this case, you
can change the ports as follows:
- Stop the Intrexx MediaGateway service using the Windows Service Console.
- Open the file MG.Server.exe.config using a text editor, which can be found in the installation directory of the Intrexx MediaGateway.
- Insert the following XML passage under the element <applicationSettings> /<MG.Server.Properties.Settings>,
or remove the commenting <!-- … -->, if the passage already exists:
<setting name="SSLPort" serializeAs="String">
- The complete passage under <applicationSettings> should then look like the following:
- In the <setting> elements for Port and SSLPort, you can now adjust the values for your environment.
- Save the configuration file and restart the Intrexx MediaGateway service.
- Now, in the Portal Manager for all portals that use the Connector for Microsoft Exchange, edit the configuration of the Connector for Microsoft Exchange in the
Integration module. Log into the MediaGateway and on the General tab, under Port and, if needed, SSL Port, enter the values you just changed over to.
- Run a connection test and then save the Exchange configuration.
The Media Gateway administrator account
required for administrative access to the Media Gateway server. Enter
The default password in the delivery
package of Intrexx is 1234.
This password can also
be changed later.