Intrexx Share 2.1 - Frequently asked questions
Why can't I see a post?
It could be that creating a post is restricted by specific prerequisites and
the post has not actually been generated. Check whether the data record
created meets the criteria for creating a post.
- Have you subscribed to the app from which the post comes?
- Do you belong to the target group for the specified plugin?
- You may not have access permissions for the posts view page.
- It's possible that the data group permissions prevent access to the data record.
- The posts view page is possibly not configured for mobile devices.
I don't receive information about new events on the News page.
- Have you subscribed to the Intrexx Share – Events app?
- Is the event public?
I cannot write posts on a colleague's personal page any more.
You can only create a post on a colleague's personal page if they have set
the privacy settings accordingly. Your colleague has possibly changed these
settings. If the colleague will not be available for an extended period of
time, they may have temporarily deactivated their profile. In this case, you
cannot create posts on the personal page.
I cannot find a colleague, neither in
My contacts nor in Find contacts.
Check whether you have already sent a contact request to the colleague.
You will be able to see this on your personal page.
Check whether the colleague has sent you a contact request. The quickest
way to check is on your News
page at the top
left next to your profile photo.